Please note our dress code guidelines:
– Dress code must be followed, with no exceptions.
– All Jazz levels Beginner-PrePro, A & B can wear their dress code Jazz shorts and/or crop-top options to weekly classes, however, all dancers must wear their class attire Jazz pants and leotards for the Fall and Spring performances during the year.
– Trial students may wear a black leotard with dance shorts or pink tights. Tap and Hip Hop can wear solid black bottoms and a solid color t-shirt or tank top.
– Hair must be in a secure proper classical bun for all ballet classes. Use bobby pins, hairnets, and hairspray.
– Hair must be in a secure ponytail for all other classes. Use bobby pins and hairspray.
– No jewelry. Small stud earrings are acceptable.
– Pink tights are only for ballet class and should not be worn in jazz or any other style of class.
– Any hip hop or dance sneaker must be for the dance studios only and not worn in the street.
– Dancers must wear a cover-up to and from the studio.
– No dance shoes outside! No street shoes in the dance studios.
– Adult/Teen classes may wear dance or yoga wear of their choice.