***For a bun tutorial and some dress code run downs, visit our youtube page:
- Dress code must be followed, no exceptions.
- Dancers will wear their in class attire for one or more performances during the year.
- Trial students may wear black leotard with dance shorts or with pink tights. Tap and hip hop can wear solid black bottoms and a solid color t-shirt or tank top.
- Hair must be in a secure classical bun for all ballet classes. Use bobby pins, hairnets and hairspray.
- Hair must be in a secure ponytail for all other classes. Use bobby pins and hairspray.
- No jewelry. Small stud earrings are acceptable.
- Pink tights are only for ballet class and should not be worn in jazz or any other style of class.
- Any hip hop or dance sneaker must be for the dance studios only and not worn in the street.
- Dancers must wear a cover up to and from the studio.
- No dance shoes outside! No street shoes in the dance studios.
- Adult/Teen classes may wear dance or yoga wear of their choice.
- Attire, shoes, and tights are available at Dorothy’s Dance Shop:
4343 N Loop 1604 W #1102 78258. 210-545-4700
11255 Huebner Rd. #107 78230. 210-558-4200
1532 Austin Hwy 78209. 210-829-8454