Seeking Administrative Assistant
Trilogy Dance Center is seeking an administrative assistant to work the front desk that is outgoing, articulate, and detail oriented. Candidates should have customer service experience, proficient computer, and typing skills, an eagerness to learn, and be able to take initiative with projects and daily tasks. Social media experience is preferred.
The Administrative Assistant’s duties are as follows:
- Provide attentive service to current and potential dance families through exceptional customer service and by communicating Trilogy’s mission thoroughly.
- Learn and be able to walk clients through Trilogy dance software along with completing client transactions.
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills on the phone as well as in person.
- Effectively manage the lobby flow with parents, dancers, and vendors of Trilogy during business hours with a professional manner.
- Present a professional look and demeanor at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Will be available for evening and weekend shifts.
Please send resume to email@example.com.