New Students and Trial Classes:
– New students can trial classes for one week with a $20 non-refundable deposit. This fee will be applied to the Downpayment if registration is completed within 30 days from the trial class.
– Tuition Options: Monthly, 2 Semester, or 1 Annual Payment
– Tuition is based on the number of classes taken per week. Tuition is set up at the time of registration with a debit/credit card and will automatically run on the 1st day of each month. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and now American Express are accepted.
– Full tuition amount of semester can be paid by check or credit/debit card.
– Tuition is not adjusted for holidays or absences. Months with holidays are balanced by months with more weeks over the course of the year.
– Dancers will automatically be placed from the Fall semester into the Spring semester. No action is necessary.
– Payments will include our 2 performances, San Antonio Dance Festival and/or End of Year Show (Applause/Ovation) automatically unless OPT-OUT.
– A $25 late fee will be collected if tuition is declined for any reason.
– A $35 charge will be collected for returned checks.
– Withdrawal Form may only be filled out prior to December 15 to stop credit/debit card auto-payment for the Spring semester. In all other instances, for a monthly plan, there is a half-month’s withdrawal fee if a student withdrawals mid-semester as this is a year-long commitment. There is no withdrawal fee for those on the semester or annual plan. To avoid January 1st payment a written withdrawal notice must be received by the Front Desk no later than Dec 15.
– There are no refunds given for tuition, registrations, trials, events, or payments of any kind. At the time of registration, it is agreed upon that the dancer is registering for the full school calendar year. There are no refunds or credit given on tuition if you cancel after the 1st of the month. The registration fee will be re-applied if the dancer continues at a later date within the same school year.
– Dancers enrolled in Jazz Intermediate or higher are required to take 2 Jazz classes a week, plus 2 Ballet classes.
– Dancers enrolled in Ballet Intermediate or higher are required to take 2 Ballet classes a week.
– Dancers enrolled in Contemporary are required to take 2 Ballet and 2 Jazz classes a week.
Private Coaching and Lessons:
Please inquire at the front desk. Staff will recommend teachers for individual students. Price varies.
$50.00 per hour
Due at time of registration
Drop-In Class Rate:
$20.00 1 hour
$25.00 1 hour 30 min
If 2 or more siblings are enrolled, a 10% discount will be taken off the 2+ registered dancers’ tuition.
If 2 or more siblings are enrolled, and all are individually taking 6 hours or more, a 30% discount will be taken off the total monthly tuition.
5% Discount on Tuition:
– Military families
– College students
– Police Force and Firefighter families
– Members of Insight Dance Ensemble
– 3T Karate
25% Discount on Tuition:
– NESA students
$10=1 hour class and $14=1 ½ hour class
– Professional actors in a current theater production
– Professional dancers that are in a jazz or ballet company
– Dance Teachers at a professional school
– Dance Majors at a University